Common problems of door lock block and analysis
Abnormal sound from the lock block switching space: This is caused by an instable internal structure due to inferior gear material;
Loud noise: This is caused by frequent malfunction of the microelectronic connector of the micromotor;
Unstable lock block and failure the central control lock: This is caused by inferior material of the contact switch and serious wear of the contact head.
vika solutions to door lock block problems
The vika door lock blocks use engineering plastic polyformaldehyde as the gear material, and all matching micromotors and contact switches are manufactured by qualified OEMs. The products are therefore comparable to OE parts in quality. The benefits include fewer failures and a longer service life.
- -What are possible consequences of not replacing an air filter element after long use?
- -What components make up an automotive water pump assembly?
- -What are possible reasons for oil leakage of an oil cooler?
- -Where is the high-pressure fuel pump on a car?
- -What is water pump assembly?
- -What is the shift bracket?