What are the reasons why door locks do not return to its original position?
Possible reasons for the failure of a door lock to return to its original position:
1. Obstruction by a foreign object: Foreign objects such as debris inside the door or a damaged door seal may prevent return of the door lock.
2. Insufficient lubrication: The door lock may have insufficient lubrication after long use, preventing it from returning smoothly.
3. Electrical failure: The electrical connection of the door lock may have malfunctioned and consequently the lock block is unable to return to its original position.
4. Mechanical failure: Damage or aging of internal mechanical components of the lock block may also result in its inability to return to its original position.
5. Loose throttle wire: Loose or damaged throttle wire of the door lock can also affect the return function of the lock block.
Solutions to failed return of door lock:
1. Check for foreign objects or debris around the door lock, and clean it thoroughly to ensure that the lock block can move freely.
2. Check the connection wires and electrical connections of the door lock to ensure they are not loose or damaged.
3. Check the lubrication of the door lock. In the case of insufficient lubrication, add an appropriate amount of lubricant.
Advantages of vika door lock:
Material 1: DC03 from Baosteel subject to quenching treatment is adopted for to vika door lock achieve certain tensile properties and greatly improve the product performance. The surface made of zinc nickel alloy is highly resistant to corrosion and aging.
Material 2: The rubber pad material is soft, and the mold shaping process leads to neat and elegant appearance.
Material 3: The plastic material of vika door lock is supplied by the globally renowned brand DuPont. As a high-quality raw material for gears, it does not deform even after long-term use, and ensures high stability of internal structure.
Selection of core components:
Micro motor: The micro motors of world renowned motor brands Mabuchi and Dechang are employed as key components of vika door lock to meet requirements for different products and ensure quality consistency with OE products. They fully guarantee the overall performance of door lock.
Touch switch: Touch switch is a key component of vika door lock. The products of Taiwan-based ZIPPY are used to ensure stable operation of the central locking system during control of the door lock.
Spring: The spring structure of vika door lock is manufactured according to the OE product part drawing process to making lock block switching smoother.
Lubricating grease: German FUCHS lubricant is adopted for vika door lock, which guarantees sufficient lubrication and operates in the temperature range between -40°C and 130°C.
The vika door lock rotary card board is made of DuPont 5526 material, which provides certain tension and toughness, and leads to stronger wear resistance, noise control, and shock absorption effect.
Production process comparison
The circuits and injection molding parts are formed in one process, and are then sealed with glue to prevent the circuit boards from oxidizing and ensure long-term stable current and signal transmission.
The lower shell of the vika door lock has a custom silicone sealing ring, which effectively prevents dust and debris from entering the block and causing jamming and malfunction of internal parts.
- -What are possible consequences of not replacing an air filter element after long use?
- -What components make up an automotive water pump assembly?
- -What are possible reasons for oil leakage of an oil cooler?
- -Where is the high-pressure fuel pump on a car?
- -What is water pump assembly?
- -What is the shift bracket?