What are the consequences of a broken steering gear assembly?
Consequences of a broken steering gear assembly:
1. The car runs out of the way: If the car runs out of the way under normal tire pressure and flat road conditions, it is typically caused by a problem of the steering gear;
2. Abnormal noise during turning or operating the steering wheel with the car staying still: If the car generates abnormal noise during turning, or clatters at rest when the steering wheel is operated, the steering gear or tires may have failed;
3. Difficulty in straightening the steering wheel: If the steering wheel straightens slowly or fails to straighten automatically, the steering gear has been damaged.
Advantages of vika steering gear assembly:
1. Aluminum shell
Material: ZL111 aluminum alloy: superior casting quality, elimination of heat crack, small linear shrinkage, and high airtightness
2. Valve plug:
Process: Produced with a machining center, high precision, top quality, and accurate valve core size.
Properties: The high surface precision guarantees smooth operation and helps prevent oil leakage.
3. Wheel gear:
Process: Magnetic inspection is performed to identify any defect such as crack in the material after quenching, thus ensuring high quality of the product.
Properties: The gear is subject to surface sandblasting treatment for higher mechanical performance.
4. Valve bush:
Material: 45# steel
·The inner hole is honed in three steps, thus ensuring compliance with requirements for internal roundness and roughness.
·Post-processing surface sandblasting treatment eliminates burr.
Properties: The benefits include a clean internal structure, unblocked oil paths, and well controlled operation angle that leads to accurate operation time during steering.
5. Oil seal:
Japan-based NOK, it always provides oil seals with top-grade oil resistance and sealing performance.
6. Gear rack:
Process: Multiple rounds of straightening contribute to a high level of gear rack linearity and dependable operation of the steering rack.
Properties: The high processing precision leads to smoother steering and lower steering wear.
- -What are the components of a hub unit?
- -What are the symptoms of a failed braking pump?
- - What are possible reasons for violent vibration of an automotive electronic fan?
- -What is the purpose of intake manifold?
- -Where is the throttle valve on a car?
- -What are possible reasons for abnormal sound of an automotive door lock?