1H0412303B+357413175A+1J0412331C+1J0412249 is the Reference number of front damping rubber block auxiliary ring repair kit,and the supplier is vika. The detailed information is as follows:
Name:front damping rubber block auxiliary ring repair kit
Reference OE number:1H0412303B+357413175A+1J0412331C+1J0412249
Applicable models of 1H0412303B+357413175A+1J0412331C+1J0412249
Audi: A1 15-18/A3 97-03/ATT99-06
What is valve chamber cover?
Valve chamber cover is a key sealing part in the upper part of an engine.It is mainly connected to the engine cylinder cover to ensure normal operation and lubrication of the engine valve structure. It serves dust prevention and sealing purposes.
Purposes of front damping rubber block:
1. It effectively addresses the issues of fatigued shock absorber spring and restores the performance of the shock absorber.
2. Working on a buffering principle, it leads to significantly improved shock absorption performance while creating much comfort during high-speed drive.
3. It protects the shock absorber and the suspension system, and prevents leakage of the oil seal of the damping core.
4. Testing results show that it can treble the service life of the shock absorber.
5. It lowers noise during drive.
6. It can lift the vehicle body by 3-5cm and resume its normal height, thus creating a higher level of stability on deceleration lanes.
7. It helps shorten braking distance for higher safety.
8. It reduces fatigue in long-distance travels.
9. It is easy to install, requiring no removal of any screw on the car.