1K0121407A is the Reference number of auxiliary radiator,and the supplier is vika. The detailed information of 1K0121407A is as follows:
Reference OE number:1K0121407A
Applicable models of 1K0121407A
VW : BE12-13/CA04-15/CC12-/EOS06-16/GO04-16/IMD08-/JE06-15/MA02-/PA06-15/SCI09-15/SHA11-16/TIG08-12/TOU03-15
Audi: A3 04-/AQ3 12-/ATT07-/RS3 11-
Why doesn’t the water in an auxiliary radiator flow into a radiator?
Possible reasons for water not flowing from an auxiliary radiator to a radiator:
1. The radiator is not properly sealed, preventing the generation of pressure difference;
2. A check valve between the radiator and the auxiliary radiator fails to open normally. Typically, the radiator is sealed.
Following a temperature drop, the pressure in the radiator becomes lower than ambient level, and the water in the auxiliary radiator will flow into the radiator as supplement.
Purposes of the auxiliary radiator on a car:
1. At a high engine temperature, partial anti-freeze fluid can flow via the radiator cover into the auxiliary radiator;
2. When the temperature drops, the anti-freeze fluid in the auxiliary radiator can be sucked into the cooling system via the radiator cover and get cooled;
3. With the scale marks on the auxiliary radiator, one can decide whether the radiator contains sufficient water.